RE: Jacking the Healey

To: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Subject: RE: Jacking the Healey
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 09:49:04 -0700 (PDT)
Sure glad I got a 4 post lift in my garage.  It has access up the middle
underneath and a jacking tray to jack up anything once it is in the air.
Has about a dozen stops on it, but the garage door is the limiting factor
for how high it goes.  Bugeye on top and BN2 with windshield folded below
for storage.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2