Re: Windshield Sealing

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Windshield Sealing
From: "GARY MOOMAU" <moomau@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 08:56:00 -0700
John Loftus,

Thank you for the very detailed windshield sealing instructions.  I am one
of those that need to be taken by the hand and shown every detail.  Now my
next problem is RIVETS.  The side windows are starting to freak me out
because I have never worked with rivets.  I can get them out, but getting
them back in, fitting right and not destroying the new chrome finish may be
a problem.  Norm Nock has a little info (and tool description) in his Tech
Talk on fitting rivets, but I need to be taken by the hand.

Is this job left better to an expert?  Is there an expert?

Gary A. Moomau 67 BJ8
Yucaipa CA