Fw: Fender Installs

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Fender Installs
From: "dean" <dht3000@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 09:11:07 -0400
I got this from a fellow club member. Can anyone give him some suggestions on
how to do this.

Dean

Dean, I'm having great difficulty re-installing my front fenders. The two
bolts under the dash and the two near the headlights were easy. But the others
are giving me a fit. Have I made a mistake by installing the air ducting while
the fenders were off? Is there a special tool to get the third bolt back from
the headlight. The body takes a big dip there and my universal is really
awkward in that position. If I get any more frustrated, I'll be ready to haul
it over to Bruce Phillips or someone else who knows the techniques of Healey
fender installations. Any suggestions? Charlie