Re: Fender Installs

To: "dean" <dht3000@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: Fender Installs
From: "Bob Yule" <autofarm@cyg.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 10:23:23 -0400
    It's really quite simple.  First you find a deformed midget.  Then break
his arms in two places, and presto!!
    Failing that, the heater hoses should be attached to the blower fan,
then remove the bolts from the fan housing and let it hang on the hoses.
The bolts can generally be accessed that way.  We have also removed the
bolts from the bottom of the fender and reached up to the bolts, but you
have to be real carefull about chipping paint that way.
Cheers.......Bob
Check out our web site www.autofarm.net