Re: Fw: Fender Installs

To: dean <dht3000@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Fender Installs
From: Alan Schultz <alan@andysnet.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 18:03:50 -0500
I solution I used was to weld tabs to the bolts and stick them through
the shroud and holes in the fenders. I then installed washers and nut
from inside the wheel well. The tabs acted to lock the bolts in place
without having to get wrenches inside. They ar enot visible so you won't
lose concours points.
Alan Schultz
67 BJ8