RE: rookie question

To: "'Jim Parish'" <jimp@parishpartners.com>,
Subject: RE: rookie question
From: "Don " <don@anglesey.us>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 12:05:38 -0600
The first thing that I replace when engine quits or starts to behave
badly is the condenser.  I always carry an extra and 9 times out of 10
it is the problem.  I always scuff it with sandpaper to get a good
ground as well.  Once that is replaced I check for spark at the plugs
and move back to the coil.
Don
57' BN4