Re: polarity conversion

To: <FOT@AUTOX.TEAM.NET>
Subject: Re: polarity conversion
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 08:38:21 -0600
Don't forget to reverse the wires on the coil, it will work both ways but is
polarity sensitive, and will work better (stronger spark) if it is correct.

Eric, you are correct, the tricky part is the tach, but is not too hard, as
I did it on an MG or Sprite I had a few years ago.

Reversing polarity is a must if you are going to run negative ground
accessories such as modern stereos, I have tried isolating and voltage
inverters, and they are less than ideal solutions.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1