Re: Stainless BJ8 Exhaust System

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stainless BJ8 Exhaust System
From: "63AHBJ7" <63AHBJ7@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 20:05:49 -0600
<<I am in the process of installing a complete Falcon stainless steel system
(AH Spares) on a '67 BJ8 within the next week or so.>>

Got a friend/neighbor/P/T customer that bought a Falcon sys for his BJ-7 a few
years ago, Rich.

Went on fine.

Three (3) months later starts hearing a clanging.  Traced it down to broken
baffle.
Calls Falcon and they told him to return it and they would determine IF it was
a manufacturing defect.  If so they would replace.  If not, he could purchase
another new one.  Since his org. sys. was already p'd/u by garbage folks he
figured that a couple months wait was horse manure.

Bought a mild steel system and the Falcon one followed the first<G>!!

My new" mild steel sys (having seen snow in DC TWICE is still in place for
just shy of 20 years!!

<G>