RE: Heater questions

To: "'Alan Schultz'" <alan@andysnet.net>, "'P.J.Aeckerlin'"
Subject: RE: Heater questions
From: "Ron Davies" <rdavies1@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 13:03:17 -0800
I have to admit that when I bought a new dash I spent 10 minutes upside down
and backwards just looking at what it would take to replace.
I took it to my mechanic, Chris Gough (from England) who said that he had
done many and that it would take him an entire day. I dropped by around 1pm,
saw him hanging upside down bent in half and thanked my lucky stars he was
around to do the job. The medical bills would have been ten times what I
paid him. I think the labor was $600 and worth every penny to me.
Ron Davies
SoCal
67 BJ8
97 DB7