Brake Fluid

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake Fluid
From: Dan Serrao <jobu1950@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 14:59:26 -0800 (PST)
I was checking the brake fluid on my 63 BJ7 yesterday and found the dual supply
tank empty in the middle chamber and about half full in the outside chamber. I
checked this about a month or so ago and it was fine. I crawled underneath the
car today and checked all the wheels, both master cylinders and 3 way
connectors. I can't find any evidence of leakage anywhere. Has anyone else ever
experienced this? Any ideas on what to check next?? Thanks to all

  Dan Serrao
  1963 BJ7