Re: FW: Re: Healey's at Barrett Jackson 2007

To: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Subject: Re: FW: Re: Healey's at Barrett Jackson 2007
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 12:12:42 +0800
Primarily gearbox and rear axle hubs.  Plus you have to adjust brake
shoes and clutch linkage regularly.  Original fan belt is pretty lousy
if you ask me, and lots of little quirks in there to watch out for.

The car is fine if you are an enthusiast, but BJ buys are not
enthusiasts, they buy what looks pretty.  Plus they buy alot of US
stuff at BJ, which in the 50's in 60's Detroit iron was pretty bullet
proof compared to Healeys....

So ... Kurt will only do what is the most bullet proof, which the BJ8
is the best of the lot, honestly.  Between you and me, however, I
think the BN1 is the best all around driving car of all the Healeys...
 that's why I have both!

Best,

Alan
'52 A90