Re: Healey's at Barrett Jackson 2007

To: "scott willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>, <Healey100M@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Healey's at Barrett Jackson 2007
From: "David Crawford" <dcrawfor@san.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 21:08:58 -0800
All right, Scott!  Well said!

David C
San Diego
'54 BN1
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: scott willis
  To: Healey100M@gmail.com ; healey.nut@gmail.com
  Cc: scotyp@comcast.net ; healeys@autox.team.net
  Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 8:18 PM

  Perhaps 100 owners do not want their cars to be bought by the nouveau riche,
  belly bumping, cocktail slurping, "I can buy you and your family"
  ka-billionairs.

  These cars are art and need to be appreciated for their purity of design.
  OK, perhaps I am not a ka-billionair but I may fit the other adjectives.

  Cheerio,

  Scott Willis
  Mashed 60 BN7 AH Club USA
  59 MGA
  66 E-Type FHC
  http://www.geocities.com/bgeuroclassics/BG_Euro.html
  BG Euro Classics Car Club President
  Bowling Green, KY

-
  It has removed 11130 spam emails to date.
  Try SPAMfighter for free now!