Re: Healey's at Barrett Jackson 2007

To: Healey100M@gmail.com, healey.nut@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Healey's at Barrett Jackson 2007
From: "scott willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 22:18:57 -0600
Perhaps 100 owners do not want their cars to be bought by the nouveau riche,
belly bumping, cocktail slurping, "I can buy you and your family"
ka-billionairs.

These cars are art and need to be appreciated for their purity of design.
OK, perhaps I am not a ka-billionair but I may fit the other adjectives.

Cheerio,

Scott Willis
Mashed 60 BN7 AH Club USA
59 MGA