FW: Re: Healey's at Barrett Jackson 2007

To: healeys@autox.team.net (healey list)
Subject: FW: Re: Healey's at Barrett Jackson 2007
From: scotyp@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 01:58:24 +0000
Just a guess, but I bet Kurt Tanner picks the BJ8's because they can deliver
the best "return on investment" when doing his costly restorations. They are
obviously at the top of the food chain(except for the 100S and 100M) when it
comes to resale value.
I would guess the restoration cost would roughly be about the same for both 100
and BJ8 as far as body and engine work and would be the most expensive in these
areas. Throw in the BJ8 features(weather equipment, wood dash,etc.) and these
could be restored for a relatively small additional cost.

Scot
'66 BJ8