SV: Chock Slipping

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: SV: Chock Slipping
From: "Per Schoerner" <healeyguy@bredband.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 00:14:26 +0100
Ned
The choke cable you can buy today looks like they have the locking feature
as mentioned by some other lister, at least the one I bought for my Sprite
and the one that came with my BT7, but they don't.
I happened to have a couple of old cables, with working locking mechanism,
lying around, but they were too short for my BT7, so I took the locking
mechanism from one of them and replaced the non locking mechanism on the
long cable I had with that, and Bob's your uncle.

Best regards, Per