Re: overdrive

To: <healeymanjim@joimail.com>, "healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: overdrive
From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:07:42 -0800
I bought a new BN7 in 1960, and the throttle switch was not adjusted
properly from the factory.  Not knowing much about Healeys in those days, I
drove it for a while that way.  It would chirp the rear tires if I happened
to turn the O'd switch off w/o having my foot on the gas.  Finally took it
to the dealer and they adjusted the switch.  I put many miles on the car
after that, and the O'd never had a problem.

John Snyder