RE: Early Friday Funny

To: "John Sims" <ahbn6@optonline.net>, "Robert Larson"
Subject: RE: Early Friday Funny
From: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 09:56:48 -0600
John, you're right about the pretty aspect of NJ.  A few years ago we
drove from Philly along U.S. 1 (I think) up to Dover, NJ where we had
business at the Picatinny Army Arsenal.  We drove around the Princeton
campus (where one of my office buddies had 2 kids enrolled at the same
time) and Rutgers Univ. where we watched rowers on the lovely little
river.  Everything we saw was very pretty.  We enjoyed great restaurants
and friendly folks while we were there.  The extreme opposite, however,
was what we saw of Trenton and Newark on our way to the airport.
Jack