RE: Early Friday Funny

To: 'Robert Larson' <robertlarson@worldnet.att.net>, wilko2@cox.net,
Subject: RE: Early Friday Funny
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 20:52:34 -0500
Dunno about the tank farms. They cluster around Newark Airport. I'm 25 miles
south of it and have actual farms within walking distance and this type of
town/farm countryside extends down to the end of the state. We get a bad rap
from people who fly into Newark Airport and think that they have been to New
Jersey. Outside of Newark, Trenton and Camden, it truly is a Garden state
full of farmland. Too bad tourists going into New York never see the 95% of
the State that is great. Kinda like going to South Central LA and thinking
that all of California is like that.

BTW I have never heard anyone in New Jersey saying Joisey.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com