RE: Early Friday Funny

To: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>, BJ8Healeys
Subject: RE: Early Friday Funny
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 19:15:07 -0800 (PST)
The variation "youns" is used extensively in Western
NC.  There is an area near Waynsville (Hazlewood NC to
be exact) where many folks actually say "yourns".
Very interesting that all across the US, there are
quite locallized ways of making "you" plural, which
just proves that the language is inadaquate in that
regard.  I prefer y'all, but that is because I was
raised in Piedmont NC. I do think it sounds best,
however, and makes the most logical sense.  I will not
even get into ain't, which I also believe has a
logical explanation.....

Mike SC
--- "Brashear, Jack, N"