RE: Early Friday Funny

To: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>, "Healeys@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: RE: Early Friday Funny
From: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 16:49:00 -0600
Hi Steve, having traveled to numerous military bases all over the USA in
my real world job I've only heard "you'uns" used in southern Indiana.
This is not to say it's limited to that locality but that's only where I
ever heard it.  Except....I was at NAS Jacksonville once talking to a
guy who said "you'uns."  I asked him where he was from and he said
southwestern Indiana!!  I've heard variations such as "yous" and "youse"
in different places however.
Jack (Native Razorback Hog)