Re: poor brake pedal

To: "Breda O'Sullivan" <conbreda@eircom.net>
Subject: Re: poor brake pedal
From: john spaur <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 16:20:36 -0800
Hello,

If you loosened any of the brake supply lines either at the master or
brake cylinders it is possible that they are not fully tightened and
could be leaking even if you can not see the leak. Sometimes the
brake line will split at these points and leak too. You need to take
compressed air (an air can used for cleaning computers will work) and
spray the area where the brake line goes through the fitting. If
there is a leak at that point you will see brake fluid when the air
displaces it.

John