RE: Delayed / damaged marque mag

To: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>, Awgertoo@aol.com, BlkBT7@aol.com,
Subject: RE: Delayed / damaged marque mag
From: Robert Blair <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 22:26:03 -0700 (PDT)
At-A-Boy John,

A thinker of solutions rather than a pointer of
fingers.

A great and logical marking idea .... a paid for bag
and a better mag all in one simple decision.

Best, Robert.

--- John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net> wrote:

> For the delegates to state that they are not aware
> of the problem is
> disingenuous. This has been a hot Healey List
> subject for a long time. It
> all boils down to cost and/or no one wanting to take
> the first step.
>
> It has been suggested that a $5 increase in dues
> would cover this problem
> and that many would be willing to pay the increase,
> however that may not be
> necessary.
>
> I receive a lot of my golf magazines bagged and
> bagging affords another
> advantage that may be overlooked -- the insertion of
> catalogs or other
> "slick and glossy" advertising into the bag. If we
> allow our advertisers to
> do this, I am sure that they would have to pay a fee
> thus serving to defray
> any increased cost in bagging the magazine.
>
> Time for our Club leaders to think outside of the
> box.
>
> John Sims, BN6
> Aberdeen, NJ
>
> www.healey6.com

                        Robert - Yellow 65BJ8
rnbmail@yahoo.com
Cell: 408-221-5244

  If this email message has been received by you in error, please contact the
sender asap - Thank You.