Re: RE: Delayed / damaged marque mag

To: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: RE: Delayed / damaged marque mag
From: glemon@neb.rr.com
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 09:44:32 -0500
Count me as one of those who mostly gets it on time and unmangled.  If
it is a little late or crumpled it is not the end of the world for me
and I view its arrival as a pleasant surprise rather than an
anticipated event (I feel much more isolated from the Healey world if
the list is down than if Healey Marque runs late).

I don't really want $5 added to my dues to have it bagged.  I would be
fine with John's idea of having advertising pay for if it is workable.

Also I am president of our local chapter, we have no trouble recruiting
local membership but a large number don't want to pay the extra to join
the national club, we kind of have to work that one, adding to the
price of national membership would make that just a little harder.

Delegates may or may not know about the issue, a new one not on the
list probably would not for example.

OK, now that I have spoken and had the last word lets get back to
makin' em' run and right and look good :)

Greg Lemon
54 BN1