RE: Delayed / damaged marque mag

To: Awgertoo@aol.com, BlkBT7@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Delayed / damaged marque mag
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 09:59:19 -0400
For the delegates to state that they are not aware of the problem is
disingenuous. This has been a hot Healey List subject for a long time. It
all boils down to cost and/or no one wanting to take the first step.

It has been suggested that a $5 increase in dues would cover this problem
and that many would be willing to pay the increase, however that may not be
necessary.

I receive a lot of my golf magazines bagged and bagging affords another
advantage that may be overlooked -- the insertion of catalogs or other
"slick and glossy" advertising into the bag. If we allow our advertisers to
do this, I am sure that they would have to pay a fee thus serving to defray
any increased cost in bagging the magazine.

Time for our Club leaders to think outside of the box.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com