Inline Fuse Holder Question

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Inline Fuse Holder Question
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 08:39:32 -0400
The Nockmyster suggests putting a 50A fuse in the OD line.  I assume this goes
in the white line coming off the OD switch that feeds into the OD relay?   The
tech book is a bit confusing as to exactly where the fuse goes.

Does anyone know where I can find a 50A inline fuse holder?
I have found a 10A, 20A, 30A holder so far, nothing bigger.

If the 20A holder uses 12 gauge wire what would the 50A use?
That has to be a pretty chunky cable I would think.

Yes, I have all the techy books for reference.

Thanks for the help,   Mark