Re: [Healeys] luggage option

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] luggage option
From: "F. Ronald Rader" <f.ronald.rader@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 12:05:43 -0800
Bill.
i stow most of my small spares in the spare tire.
i turn it over and fill it up.
 then i tape a small round piece of cardboard over it all and
carefully turn it over again and slide it back in.
it holds a very large amount of stuff. the rest i shove behind and
next to the tire.
my small hand tools i wrap in shop rags and secure with a rubber band
and stuff them in the nook's.

ron
1965 BJ8