Re: [Healeys] luggage option

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] luggage option
From: "Gary R. Brierton" <gbrierton@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 13:08:38 +0000
Here's a trick I've used on most of my long-distance Healey trips (>500
miles).
Save the plastic "sleeves" that most home delivered newspapers come in.   Roll
one day's clothes into each one and pack them whereever they fit in the car.
I've done up  to 15 days this way.  Grab one each night along with my "shaving
kit" and I'm all set.  Roll the dirty days duds in the same wrapper and yer
good to go.
Gary Brierton
'67 BJ8 aka The Silver Bullet aka "RSATLAST"