Re: [Healeys] luggage option

To: "Mr. Bill" <BN1@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] luggage option
From: John Harper <ah@jharper.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 19:04:07 +0000
Dear Bill

My memory of 30 plus years ago can no longer be considered accurate but
I do recall a set of fitted luggage on show at one of the late 1970s or
early 1980s IHWs. If this was Knebworth you could be right because I was
there. The luggage was made up of a selection of irregular items and it
could have been five.

Yes I was also at the Bristol IHW. The special luggage could have been
on show there but I am not sure. What took my eye, I recall, was a very
good draw bar fitted to 100 and I was told that a trailer was regularly
hauled. The 100 might have belonged to Joe Cox's father but again I am
not sure. Joe is the owner of one of the authentic Rolls Royce engined
cars.

I too took photos at these events and one day I will transfer them to
digital so that they can be accessed more sensibly.

Many years ago I saw a photo or an advert for this luggage set. If I
stop trying to remember where, it might come to me. If so I will let you
and the list know.

Regards

--
John Harper