Re: [Healeys] Young Healey Owners

To: healeys@autox.team.net, "Ronald J. Ray" <ronald-ray@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Young Healey Owners
From: Jim Culp <jculphealey@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 08:28:00 -0700 (PDT)
Ron

I probably should have been more clear, but in the spirit of brevity, I
probably wasn't.&nbsp;

know many car guys who are in an age group higher than mine.&nbsp; I enjoy
their company and I think that for the most part car guys are
"ageless".&nbsp; If you talked to them over the phone without meeting them
in person, you would have a hard time telling their age. &nbsp; I find that
the group of guys in their 60's have a vast amount of knowledge and
experience which is invaluable to people of all ages.&nbsp; I love you old
farts:)

My concern is that there isn't a *large* generation of
Healey owners coming behind the current crop and I think that's a
shame.&nbsp;

I think that there is (as evidenced by the replies so
far) a group of young(er) owners out there, but the number needs to be
larger to sustain these cars and their history.&nbsp; A club or part of a
club dedicated to nurturing this group would be helpful to everyone who
loves the marque IMO.&nbsp; I meant no disrespect to anyone.

Jim