Re: [Healeys] Young Healey owners

To: <jculphealey@yahoo.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Young Healey owners
From: "Ronald J. Ray" <ronald-ray@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 10:32:53 -0500
Jim,

I agree completely with what you are saying.

My other concern is that, since there appears to be a limited number of
"next generation" individuals that seem interested in Healeys, the market
value of our cars may drop drastically from what may be a value that is at
it's peak.  The other possibility is that by the time I am ready to sell my
Healey, or I am dead, the car will be worth more than someone like me would
ever be able to afford.
Actually, right now, the cars are worth more than I can afford.

Ron