Re: [Healeys] Young Healey owners

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Young Healey owners
From: <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 11:29:33 -0500
I remember the first time a noticed an LBC, it was a TR2 or 3, as I was maybe 4
or 5 years old at the time I couldn't make the distinction, but remember it
well enough to identify it as a Triumph.  Anyway, it was parked a block or so
away on a nice spring morning and I noticed it as a roamed the neighborhood
unsupervised as I liked to do back then (and I should add no one raised an
eyebrow about it back then either, but I digress)

Anyway, back the present, we do have an event beginning tomorrow if I am not
mistaken, "Drive Your British Car Week"

If you can do it, drive it to work, take a young colleague to lunch in it,
drive it around the neighborhood, park it in front of the house instead of in
the garage, maybe a young impressionable lad or lass will see it and be
stricken for life, stranger things have happened.

Greg Lemon