Re: [Healeys] California License Plates

To: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] California License Plates
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 10:34:47 +0800
You know, CA black plates are cool and all that, but I've come to
appreciate that the safety you get from reflective properties of new
California plates far outweigh any nostalgic reasons for having old
blue or black plates.  I don't see the point of trying to keep the
black plates, they aren't safe and this should be a particular concern
for any driver of our beloved low slung Healeys.

Alan