Re: [Healeys] Healey custodian

To: <Awgertoo@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey custodian
From: "John Soderling" <jsoderling@astound.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 17:04:38 -0700
Michael,
I can't share your sentiment as being the "current custodian."  :-)   It's a
slippery slope.

Animal rights people consider us as "current custodians" of our pets; and if
THEY disapprove of any aspect of our relationship with our "current
custodian" pet they believe they have the right to take it away from us.

Further, the Government believes we are the "current custodian" of our
estate and when we die our estate pass on to Government (by taxes or other
means), not our heirs.  So your gorgeous Healeys, of which you are the
"current custodian," are only temporarily part of your estate and if a cop
or other Government employee sees you endangering one of your Healeys, by
let's say making an illegal U-turn, they have the right to relieve you of
your "custodial" relationship and turn the car into Government property.
Boo Hoo  :-)

Vrooom vrooom,
John
100-Six  "owner" of Erika the Red