[Healeys] Wednesday SPECIAL FUNNIES

To: RMFerrell1@suddenlink.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Wednesday SPECIAL FUNNIES
From: MBran89793@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 10:36:50 EDT
(I just could  not wait until Friday for this one.)

A salesman was  traveling through the Kentucky country side, selling insect
repellent. He came to  a farmhouse and tried his pitch on the farmer.

'Sir, my bug spray is so good  you will never be bitten again. I guarantee
it.'

The farmer  was dubious. 'Young man, I'll make you a proposition. I'll tie
you out in my  cornfield buck nekkid, covered with that bug spray. If there is
not a single  bite on you come morning,  I'll buy a whole case from you, and
get everyone  in the county to buy a case we will make you rich.

The salesman  was delighted. They went to the field and he stripped. The
farmer sprayed him  thoroughly with the bug spray and tied him to a stake. Back
the house went  the farmer.

The next morning, the farmer and  his family trooped out to the cornfield.
Sure enough, the salesman was there,  hanging in his bonds, not a single bite
on
him. Yet he was a total wreck!   Pale, ghastly, haggard, and drawn, but not
one bite on him. The farmer was  perplexed.
'Son,' he said, 'Now, you don't have a bite on you but you look  like hell!
What the devil happened?'

The salesman looked up through bloodshot eyes and croaked, 'Doesn't that
calf have a mother ?'

deal here.