Re: [Healeys] BJ8 exhaust questions ...

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>, T W <ah3000me@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ8 exhaust questions ...
From: Robert Blair <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 09:17:34 -0700 (PDT)
Tom, Consensus thus far is that the BN/J7 system will have hanger issues.
Most are suggesting to drop the cross boxes, and have custom tail pipes made
that retains the around axle bend etc and exits on the drivers side with an
upturned tip to avoid digging in when reversing etc.

Apparently the increase in noise is acceptable and even good. So that seems to
be the easiest fix without disturbing the front end set up.

Robert N. Blair  65 Yellow BJ8  rnbmail@yahoo.com