Re: [Healeys] Front wheel bearing 'distance piece'

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Front wheel bearing 'distance piece'
From: Norman Nock <sjnnock@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 20:15:33 -0700 (PDT)
Bob ... The bearing does not turn on the axle ....    I always go back to
basics if ever I have a question that needs an answer that I can't   find an
answer .. '' Why a distance piece " this spacer makes the axle thicker &
stronger only if the end-float is set correctly ,see page 57 in my Tech Talk
book .Hope this helps                     Norman Nock