Re: [Healeys] test- believe my problem lies within my firefox

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] test- believe my problem lies within my firefox
From: "Mr. Bill" <bn1@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 15:52:31 -0700
Ed's Shop wrote:
> BUT the guy said he changed his T'bird setting of "Send HTML"
> TO "Send Plain Text" and the prob. STOPPED.
>
> Now I HAVE used both "Sends" with ZERO probs so......YMMV<G>!!
>
> And the program 'should' "accept" both types and may/maynot
> change a Subscriber's type to one or the other as that IS a
> List-owner's choice !!

Well, Ed, I sent my last email about searching for the error message
using Thunderbird and in HTML format with no problem.  This post is the
same.  I have noticed, however, that HTML is again being stripped off.
e.g.  No more long lines, weird or colored fonts.

Gotta be something else.  Maybe their server.  Are they both Verizon?

Bill