Re: [Healeys] test- believe my problem lies within my firefox

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] test- believe my problem lies within my firefox
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 09:25:49 +0800
Bob / Jerry -

Again, try switiching to Gmail just for this list (like I do), do it
temporarily until you sort out your comcast problems.  It is fully POP3
compatible so you can download all the content to your computer if you want
to keep a soft copy on your local Hart Drive.

But then again with 7 gig of email storage on Gmail, you should be able to
keep 15 years of austin healey trivia on your Gmail account with no
problems... and you can use the google search engine on your email/archives
to boot.  Not only that, the bulletin board format of how Gmail sorts your
email really puts everything on the list in proper perspective.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8