Re: [Healeys] test- believe my problem lies within my firefox

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] test- believe my problem lies within my firefox
From: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 19:52:05 -0500
<<Gotta be something else.  Maybe their server.  Are they both Verizon?>>

No, Bill.  And that IS what is odd.  Only TWO ISP repeats involving 6 or
7 users on just 2 Lists.

I am SERIOUSLY beginning to think the prob IS at Mark's end but after
an 'episode' a bunch of years back, he still will not 'talk' with me<F>!!

I think what I will do is the next time I 'see' one of the Permission Denied
posts I WILL ask the MM Tech group if they have an idea.  I WILL send the
results to a couple (each) on the Lists involved and ask that THEY write MJB
direct.

OK??

Me