Re: [Healeys] test- believe my problem lies within my firefox

To: "Mr. Bill" <bn1@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] test- believe my problem lies within my firefox
From: Roland Wilhelmy <rwil@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 17:35:13 -0700
Does anybody think that MSFT's essay URL'd below could help track down
the problem's source?  Something to do with DLL file permissions?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/286198

-Roland

On Wed, 08 Apr 2009 14:04:51 -0700, you wrote:

::Likewise with Russ, I swear by Firefox and Thunderbird email.  Also,
::none of my searches came up with anything.
::
::Roland, you use that offbeat conglomerate.  Have you tried it?
::
::Bill
::
::Russ Staub wrote:
::> Hi Jerry,
::>
::> I've never had a problem with Firefox, and I DO use it exclusively!
::> (for years).
::>
::> Russ Staub
::> Mesa, AZ