Re: [Healeys] test- believe my problem lies within my firefox

To: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] test- believe my problem lies within my firefox
From: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 22:07:22 -0500
<<Again, try switiching to Gmail just for this list (like I do), do it
temporarily until you sort out your comcast problems.  It is fully POP3
compatible...>>

Alan, I have SAID NUMEROUS times, gMail is TIED with aol & yahoo
for it's NON-compliance with RFC Rules.

If someone just HAS to have a 'freebie', then Hotmail AND MSN
ARE the only way to fly.

CAN YOU READ American English???        Geesh!!

I am NOT on the MailMan tech list 'cause I enjoy punishment.  And I WILL
admit I am NOT a contributor bit I AM a LEARNER!!!  And I CAN read AND
understand American English (as well as a lot of UK & OZ English<VBG>)!!

Ed

PS:  "switiching" is USUALLY spelt 'switching'
(in all 3 'English usages' I believe!!) !!!    LOL