Re: [Healeys] healey motor/gearbox measurements

To: "Linwood H Rose" <linwoodrose@mac.com>, "healeylist"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] healey motor/gearbox measurements
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 08:48:56 -0700
Lin,

A couple of weeks ago a good portion of the list members were heading to
Conclave!

- height from bottom of oil pan to top of T pipe on rocker cover 27"
- length from fan centre to engine back plate 33 1/2"
- length from fan centre to end of propshaft on gearbox/od 64"
- Width from distributor across to air cleaners approx. 25".

Rich Chrysler