[Healeys] healey motor/gearbox measurements

To: healeylist <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] healey motor/gearbox measurements
From: Linwood H Rose <linwoodrose@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2009 07:05:10 -0400
Hi folks
I posted this a couple of weeks ago without a response. Thought I
would try one more time before I give up. Thanks!

Does anyone have linear measurements for the engine with usual
components attached? Or, if there is a document like the frame
"blueprint" you can refer me to, I would appreciate it. I am looking
for things like height from bottom of oil pan at lowest point to the
top of the rocker cover (or the vent "T" pipe on the cover), depth
from fan center to engine backplate, depth from fan center to end of
the gearbox, width of the block and width from the air cleaners to the
distributor (widest point of the assembly).

Thanks for sharing if someone has this information.

Lin
1960 BT7 "The Bloody Beast"
1959 AN5 Bugeye