Re: [Healeys] Girling brake boost ratio

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Girling brake boost ratio
From: Mark Schneider <mandmschneider@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 10:32:14 -0700
Listers,

Questions about the Lockheed replacement servo.  I have had one in my
BJ8 for several years.  Every once in awhile the brakes seem to grab
somewhat harshly at the very end of a  deceleration and stop.  Usually
it releases as soon as I remove my foot from the brake pedal.
However, occasionally as I then begin to accelerate from a stop I can
feel a slight drake and a release of the brakes.  Can anyone explain
this?  Does anyone have a Lockheed manual?

Marks 3
'66 BJ8