Re: [Healeys] Girling brake boost ratio

To: coudesluijs@chello.nl, mandmschneider@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Girling brake boost ratio
From: Warthodson@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 20:44:05 EDT
As I understand the servo, vacuum pressure is applied to both sides of  the
piston. It is atmospheric pressure  that creates  the "boost". Does the
boost really vary with the amount of vacuum or  is it a function of atmospheric
pressure?
Gary Hodson

In a message dated 8/20/2009 12:56:32 P.M. Central Daylight Time,