Re: [Healeys] Innertube Question

To: qualitas.jack@gmail.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Innertube Question
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 19:43:03 EST
In a message dated 1/7/2010 4:36:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
qualitas.jack@gmail.com writes:

A scary  thought. If I have a flat, how many repair shops have ever seen  an
innertube?

I attended Conclave in Akron a few years back and had a blowout--I use
tubes on my wires.  I finally found one place in the whole town that had  the
right size tube--they are imported, of course.  I now carry one with  me.  It
is not hard to find a shop who can change a tube and fix a flat on  a wire
wheel, though I have a hand rig in my shop.

Best---Michael Oritt