Re: [Healeys] Innertube Question

To: "Fred Crowley" <fredcrowley@teamhealeytexas.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Innertube Question
From: "Guy R Day" <grday@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 08:46:46 -0000
This $0.02 from Fred is worth a lot more than the usual $0.02.
My only addition is to make sure any sticky  left after removing the
stickers on the inside of the tyre is cleaned off as well as using powder to
lubricate the tube and everything else to assist in its placement when
inflating.

Well said Fred.

Guy R Day