Re: [Healeys] brake switch

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] brake switch
From: "Carr&Edwards" <scvc70@epix.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 21:24:34 -0400
Last spring I finally found a nice LED brake light for my MG-TD at
www.jandlenterprise.com -- their BrakeLighter is 12"x<1", exterior mount
[website doesn't say so, but it is--all molded plastic].  We made two
aluminum brackets, similar to badge-bar clips, to fasten it to the luggage
rack, and wired it to plug into the trailer-light plug.  [If we're towing
the trailer, we really don't need the extra brake light--trailer lights are
huge.]  I'll be buying one for the Healey at Rhinebeck next month; now to
figure out a way to mount this one without drilling holes in the deck
lid....

Sarah Carr
BN1 in PA