Re: [Healeys] brake switch

To: "'Carr&Edwards'" <scvc70@epix.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] brake switch
From: "Al Fuller" <al@bighealey.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 10:17:06 -0400
Sara:

You might try using a set screw in the underside of bracket, which would
pinch upwards into the underside of the boot lid, thus securing the bracket
and light assembly.

Many deck lid antenna brackets use this system, and the only usual downside
is you will/might bite through the paint under the deck lid at the site of
the set screws.  See this example for an idea of how they work:
http://tinyurl.com/y3g7lzd

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310213036872

Al Fuller
al@bighealey.org