Re: [Healeys] 2.6 engine rebuild

To: Austin Healey <pajtamuvek@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 2.6 engine rebuild
From: John Harper <ah@jharper.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 09:26:36 +0000
Gergo

I used an engine reconditioner recently who could find almost anything
and had a long list of contacts and found all that was needed for my
engine very quickly. He also, because of his long background, knew what
inferior parts to avoid. If your reconditioner has the same experience
of our age of engines I would leave it up to him to find the spares.

Regards

--
John Harper
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html